Saturday, January 7, 2012

Clapton

Clapton, our lively 13 year old shih tzu, is mostly deaf. When we realized Kolo was blind Steven said, "Great. I have one blind dog and one deaf dog. I guess together they make one healthy dog."

In this photo, Clapton is sleeping in Kolo's spot in the office. Before her blindness, Kolo would curl up under my desk on my feet, or just under the desk if I had my feet cross-legged (which I usually do when I work). It is difficult for Kolo to maneuver under the desk now, so she will plop down beside me on these blankets as I work pre-dawn.

I suspect right now Kolo is curled up in the morning sun, bathed in light, on the bed.

Clapton is camera shy, so any photo of him is a score. I don't know what he hates more, the camera or the scissors. But thanks to my iPad, which looks like a book, not a camera, I have successfully captured this shot. Of course, it helps that he is sleeping... And deaf. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment